Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Just Love Road Trips

Well, I've finally taken a little time to sit at the computer. And since it's been so long I thought I might as well show some old photos. This was John and Andy in Bozeman about a month ago when we had the first break in the winter weather. We went on a hike near there and then went into town and had Johnny Carino's and Cold Stone Creamery! (What a GREAT combination!) It looked like the sky was on fire, so I had the guys stop before getting back in the car. They kept making faces and this is my favorite. It's a pretty funny picture if you look at the different elements.
I JUST LOVE ROAD TRIPS!!! Even if it's only for a day
long, like this trip, hopping in the car to go explore somewhere is definitely one of my favorite things. Thanks guys.

I accidentally snapped this photo. I think it's fun.


2 comments:

thecottos said...

the sky looks really cool and so do your two friends in the picture, just kiddin love you guys and miss you hope to see you soon

Amber Joy said...

It's good to know that you are still alive. Can't wait to see you

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting