Thursday, August 7, 2008

True Wit.

Imagine the receptionist of a very respectable accounting firm exploding with laughter from the front desk and completely piercing the tranquil quiet that had settled on the office.

What made her laugh? You may ask. Just this...

(PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE)

I love this little piece of funniness because it makes me laugh on so many different levels. But I'm not going to try to explain the reasons it makes me laugh. I'll just say it's the kind of funny that makes my insides giddy.
Wit:
The keen perception and cleverly apt expression
of those connections between ideas that awaken
amusement and pleasure.
(Dictionary.com)

4 comments:

Amber Joy said...

that makes me laugh thinking about you bursting out laughing. heeheee

Steve and Jenn Dassatti said...

Thats so funny! Also tell John Happy Birthday!!

. said...

Hey. I love you, I really miss seeing your face, and John's. I decided to make myself a blog and join my best friends in this crazy world.

thecottos said...

hey friend i love your blog and i love to think about you laughing at something i just don't get. i love you and i hope the rumor is true that you are coming here very soon.

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting