Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mom's Garden

My mom is amazing. And I hope many of those things that make her amazing will rub off on me. One of those wonderful characteristics that I aspire to learn and understand is her way with plants. She has the most unbelievable ability to make anything grow! Many people with sickly or dying plants have brought them to her for her plant-life-giving abilities. Another thing that I love about summer is that it's the season that her artistry can shine. I only have to walk out the front or back door of the house to step into beautiful colors and displays that immediately inspire and delight. This is no ordinary thumb on her hand, but ten green fingers!
The back yard in the beautiful dusk light.

No comments:

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting