Friday, January 1, 2010

A Recap of 2009

WOW!!! What a year this has been!!! I cannot believe all that 2009 held for John and me in what seemed like such a short time! Who knew that in one year we would live in two different cities, hold five different jobs, (between the two of us), travel to California three separate times, add two animals to our family, and buy one house!
Reflecting on our pictures from this last year reminded me that not only can our lives be full... (I'm seriously amazed at how much happened to us this year!) ...but we can also lead full lives. Those filled with purpose, meaning, and a whole lot of fun!

John's mom practically started off the new year by getting married. We love you Patti and Wes!

Andy rocked the faux-hawk at Starbucks in Butte. What a good combination; the best of friends and yummy coffee!

The Overflow Worship Band.
Whoever thought John and I would lead a worship team and they would look this cool!

John kickin' it with the guys at Overflow. Wow, what awesome friends we made in Butte! Isn't it incredible how God take you where he wants you and provide only the best for you?

Me and Sasha. At Overflow of course.

John graduated! Behold the face of High Honors!

I can't believe we lived in my old room at my mom's house for almost 6 months! Apparently we were quite comfortable.

Church Softball! What a blast this was!
A little part of me wishes I had some pictures of me playing, but then again, we shouldn't dwell on the not so pretty parts of the sport!

Softball friends forever!

And that leads us to how I broke my finger. Yes that is a blurry pinky that even though it was protected in my glove, just couldn't hold up to that crazy-fast line drive. It dislocated at both joints, John pulled it back into place, then I didn't go to the doctor to have it looked at for 3 weeks, when we finally knew it was broken in two places, but I only had to do rubber band therapy and now I can bend it almost all the way.
Whew!

John and I took a crazy quick mini vacation to LA. Even though we were at the beach pretty much the whole time, we stopped by the farmer's market. Always love it! He's SO handsome!

GIRL TRIP TO CA! Marissa and Daniella were the most hilarious travel buddies one could ever ask for. I think I laughed harder than the FAA allows on most flights.

Fun with the family in Cali!

Hello Downpour!!!

Hello house! We own you! And now everything's finally unpacked!!!

Meet Gnocci. SO CUTE!

Meet Pork Chop. SO SO CUTE!!!

And about 8 weeks later, they've already grown so much!

The Macks 2009.

Thank you Lord, for everything you've given us this past year.
John and I are continually reminded of how much you love us.
Help me remember in all the times that aren't easy or smooth,
that what you desire most, is for us to draw closer to you.

2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

you're precious! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

God is awesome! Love u guys!

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting