Monday, September 29, 2008

My Oahu Photos

I thought I would put up some of my photos from Oahu. I have a ton a pictures from our vacation, but not very many from Hawaii. I didn't have time to take any pictures because there was so much to see and do. But here are two of the awesome things we did...

This is Haunama Bay. It's an old volcanic crater that is perfect for snorkeling because of the coral that has formed there. We saw tons of amazingly colored fish and sea urchins and A SEA TURTLE!!! He was so cool! He just looked at us and flapped his flippers around! If you ever go to Honolulu go here. It was my first time snorkeling (other than in a swimming pool) and it was WAY more fun than I had expected it to be.

We spent most of our time on Waikiki Beach. And I love to boogie board! We even bought this board so that we can use it next time we visit California. Here I come Zuma Beach!!
Look at me go! Actually the waves were really wimpy here! That's why I'm catching these silly little waves that break right on the beach. If anyone is stopping by the ocean to take a salt water boogie boarding dip, count me in! (You might have to wait half a year, but I'll be there!) This is definitely my favorite thing to do in the ocean!

4 comments:

Christel louise said...

You are so cute. That would be so amazing to get to do. Yeah Elisha!

. said...

YAY, that is exciting! I love you! And can't wait for you to come to VISION.

Rachel Melone said...

I love this song! Isreal does the best rendition of it! Love the pics of Hawaii!!! It's the best, isn't it???

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU!! Great pics by the way, somehow I missed this post.

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting