Saturday, December 13, 2008

Uptown Girls

I was going to put up some pictures of my Christmas decorations, but there's a cute way that I so rely on my husband to do most of the technological things on our computer. I realized today that I have never actually loaded pictures from our camera to our computer! Trust me, I know it's easy and I already tried and succeeded halfway. But then I saw these pictures of these adorable girls who came to visit me last month! How fun this was! I think each of us has put some of these pictures in their blog now. That's what happens when 3 girls are armed with digital cameras on a Saturday afternoon in uptown Butte. I love you Marissa and Heather.




And I will take more pictures soon and get them loaded. I just have to take time to get on the computer when I'm at home!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love Marissa's hair! Great color.

Christel louise said...

good pictures. Your niece and nephew can't wait to see you at christmas. neither can I.

Amber Joy said...

AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHH! look at those walls and doors. I'm dying. Love them!

Ali Brown said...

Dear Santa,

Please relocate the spot from Elisha and Missy and Heather's pictures to aproximately 2.7 miles away from my house...I've been a REALLY good girl.

Love, ali

P.S. Please give Elisha a reindeer...she's been good too :)

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting