Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Laughing Babies!

There are some little things that are pure treasure...

Isabelle leaning her head on my shoulder; Judah touching my face softly with one pointed finger; Isaac's face beaming when he realizes I've stopped to play with him; Eliana staring straight into my eyes and then breaking out into a grin; or Emily exploding into giggles after I've found her hiding place. There's nothing like a baby's laugh to make me feel like I'm on top of the world. When a child genuinely smiles at me, or laughs an uninhibited laugh because they take joy in me... It feels like magic! At that moment, I feel loved. It's one of those amazing ways God reaches down, holds my heart in his hand, and says "Elisha, I truly love you."

This is one of the best laughing babies I've found on the internet! I LOVE IT!! Oh, and ALL of your children are wonderful! (I just needed room for the video.)

4 comments:

Amber Joy said...

I think that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. I love how he falls over and still can't stop laughing. I was crying. love it!

Ann said...

Okay, so I think that you might need one of your own! What an awesome mother you will be:)!

Cortney said...

I love that belly giggle and when he falls over!

miss mariss said...

I love you and think you are a triple berry cutie pie. (my favorite pie)

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting