Saturday, March 22, 2008

DEBRA'S BLOG!

My friend Debra has started to blog! And I am glad that she has. Check out her site on my sidebar and see what an amazing person she is. Say "Hi" to her if you see her in real life. I promise she will be your friend if she already isn't. And so will Eliana.






We took advantage of the mild weather when John and I came to visit a couple of weeks ago, and hopped over to the park by Debra's house. Here is Eliana on the swings for the first time. She loved them! She wouldn't stop kicking her legs! She also liked watching the other kids on the swings and she started trying to talk to them. And don't worry, Debra told me I could blog about her child all I want. (Until I get one of my own.)

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Oh, fun! And Hurray for Debra!

Rachel Melone said...

Glad to see Debra in blog land! Hope you guys are doing great! I'm sure you are having a blast just being together and exploring new lands...

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting