Tuesday, March 4, 2008

John's New Friend!

This is John's new friend Andy. He and John have a class together and Andy is the leader of Overflow, The young adult's group at Abundant Life Fellowship. (Where we go to church.) It has been great seeing two men hang out and be men. I especially like it when they stick kabob sticks up their noses when we go out to eat at fun restaurants. It really is nice to see that my husband can make a friend. Even though we're both social people, I've always felt like I was more of the extrovert. And now that we are considered full-fledged adults, we can't just go out and ask someone to play with us at recess anymore. Anyway, Andy has been slowly showing us where all the best places to eat in Butte are. (I wonder when we'll run out of restaurants.) And he is a fun and genuine person who makes a great friend. I can picture little John and little Andy playing Frisbee or Cowboys & Indians at recess. I think I would be sitting on top of the monkey bars right now.

3 comments:

Amber Joy said...

I'm so glad that you are finding friends. How about you? Do you have someone to sit on top of the monkey bars with you? I'll come and sit with you.

Steve and Jenn Dassatti said...

I heard your coming into town this weekend! Can we hang out?

Christel louise said...

good to see you this last weekend, hope you are having a blessed week.

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting