Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JUST FOR FUN!

I found this picture and thought, "FUN! I'm not the only one out there who enjoys sprinkles much better by themselves than on the cake!" I'd eat them like candy, (even though that's what they are) but they're too expensive. I could swallow a whole bottle of rainbow sprinkles in two minutes flat. Except I'd rather let them hang out in my mouth until they turn my tongue different colors.


Speaking of candy, boy have I been craving some. But not just any candy. . . SOUR CANDY!!! (That makes me feel like a little girl when I say that!) Maybe that's why Sour Patch Kids are one of my absolute favorites. And for those of you that enjoy them also, maybe you've noticed the same thing I have. They're two candies in one! After you suck the sour sugar off one of those little people, they turn into Swedish Fish! Especially the red ones!


6 comments:

Amber Joy said...

that is a really cool picture.

Cortney said...

Have you tried baby bottle pops. really its just a sucker that you dip into powder (sour, if you wish), sprinkles or at nerds-type candy. Colton loves them.

Christel louise said...

Go sour candy!!!! And Elisha.ha ha

Ann said...

You have a friend in David. His absolute favorite candy is sour patch kids! He is coming home from a week in San Antonio. I should buy some for him huh. You guys are too much fun. Did you really have to move.

Rachel Melone said...

Elisha! I love reading about your new adventures. I kind of feel weird not moving, and reading your moving blog makes me want to move too! haha.
My favorite (in honor of Valentines Day candy out in the stores right now) are the Gobstopper hearts. YUM. I don't even like candy, and I LOVE these things....
come visit me at my blog!!!!
www.welcometothelandofsleepdeprivation.blogspot.com

miss mariss said...

Hey leeshy i love you and this picture. anyway did you hear jen morgan is getting married you can see her blog at
www.jen-morgan.blogspot.com

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting