Sunday, January 27, 2008

Executive Elisha

Yeah! I'm back! Boy has it been a crazy week or so! I'm now a working woman! When my Aunt Kim heard I was moving to Butte, she also learned that the Butte branch of her company in Helena had a job opening. I'm now the receptionist and part of the administrative personnel for Anderson Zurmeuhlen and Company in Butte, MT. I don't know if I ever would have gotten the job without God wanting me to have it and Kim putting in such a good word for me. The company is really nice so far. They have offices in Helena, Bozeman, Missoula, Billings, Butte and Seattle so far. So John and I are very blessed that we can have steady income while he's going to school. Also, I'll be in Helena training for one more week.

I thought I'd include this picture. As a little girl and even now, I've always thought puppets were the cutest things in the world! (They just knock my socks off!) So mascots are the next best thing, because they are a person inside a BIG puppet! So just like a little girl, I really got excited that John's school's mascot was at the basketball game we went to. John could tell I loved it, so when the mascot came near us, he made me take a picture with him. I was completely embarrassed when I jumped off the bleachers and turned to pose in this picture because EVERYONE was staring at me! I think I turned bright red after this picture! After I thanked the big mining man, gave him a pat on his burly chest, and sat back down, I smiled to myself and secretly took joy in the fact that in the adult world around me I can satisfy the desires of the little girl inside me.

GO DIGGERS GO!

5 comments:

Christel louise said...

Oh, this is so funny, you make me giggle inside. I knew that I loved you but reading about your life away from me makes me love you even more. Miss you sister.

Cortney said...

You are so cute!

Amber Joy said...

I was hoping that one of my boys would get your love of puppets, but, I don't think it turned out.

Summer said...

Congrats on the job! And I have a facination with mascots too!

urvalentine said...

Elisha!!!!!!!!
hi girlie!! how are you??? you are such a goof ball and i miss you
<33 Valen

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting