Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Visit Home!

I guess one of the sweeter parts about moving away from home, is that one gets to visit home. And by home, I am referring to GREAT FALLS! It was definitely a much needed visit for me to see everyone that my heart's been craving for. And oh! The yummy plethora of friends we were able to see! It was the coolest thing that church had a combined service for the kick-off of 40 Days of Prayer, because everyone was in one room for me to see at the same time! And it was really fun to see God moving in Great Fall Christian Center! We stayed at my Mom's, which was very fun for me. And we got to visit almost everyone on our docket for the weekend! It was certainly a difficult thing for me to drive away from the city where my heart still remains, but having my most prized possession in the car beside me made it a lot easier. (That's John, by the way.)


It was funny that I took my camera, but took only three pictures the whole weekend. But here's adorable Emily and drop-dead handsome John. I just love her hilarious smile. We'll see all of you awesome friends again soon!

No comments:

 
Header design by Volo!, Montana Web Design and Consulting